- No dates available.
We will cover everything you need to know to start a podcast including the Why, the What, and the How.
In this 1 hour live masterclass, I will teach you everything you need to know to feel confident about moving forward with your own podcast. We start by discussing the benefits of podcasting and some mindset/things to think about. Then, we will discuss the actual steps from picking a name, the tools and equipment you will need, how to find guests, and everything in between. This is a fun interactive lesson on all things podcasting and don’t worry... We will leave the last portion of the class for specific questions so that you can feel good knowing what you need to do moving forward.
Meet your mentor, John Abbas
Hello! My name is John. I am an entrepreneur/investor and the host of The Mentor Nation Podcast. I started my podcast for entrepreneurs in Aug of 2019 and it has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I have grown my audience to thousands of listeners worldwide each month and if I had known how great a podcast is for networking, building a community and growing my communication skillset, I would have started one so much sooner! Over time, many people have asked me to mentor them on the first steps of starting their own podcast and so I am honored and excited to be able to do that here.
What you'll learn
- The benefits of starting a podcast
- How to identify what your podcast will be about
- The things to think about before you spend any money or take the first steps on your podcast A simple step by step checklist to starting your podcast
- What equipment you will need to start regardless of your budget
- How to get your podcast on all the major platforms
- How to land your first few guests.
What to bring
- Recorder (optional)