How to Start and Launch your Own Podcast
Hello! My name is John. I am an entrepreneur/investor and the host of The Mentor Nation Podcast. I started my podcast for entrepreneurs in Aug of 2019 and it has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I have grown my audience to thousands of listeners worldwide each month and if I had known how great a podcast is for networking, building a community and growing my communication skillset, I would have started one so much sooner! Over time, many people have asked me to mentor them on the first steps of starting their own podcast and so I am honored and excited to be able to do that here.
Host of The Mentor Nation Podcast.
Here is a link to my podcast on Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mentor-nation/ id1478520557?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- The benefits of starting a podcast
- How to identify/decide what your podcast will be about
- The things to think about before you spend any money or take the first steps on your podcast A simple step by step checklist to starting your podcast
- What equipment you will need to start regardless of your budget
- How to get your podcast on all the major platforms
- How to land your first few guests.